Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Moon


I wish I could hug the moon.. Makes me feel so warm inside.. all I have to do is look at it... and for a moment all my troubles are pushed aside. Quiet yet shines so bright.. Such beauty like that would catch you off guard with a glimpse of it's light. I wanna understand such beauty.. I wanna see such light.. I want the moon to take me in and shower me with all its might.. Love to see it on a clear night.. Love to see it in transition.. Love to see it on those nights where I'm on a mission. The moon is always kind to me never cruel. I feel as if I owe it something for always being there for me on those nights when I need it the most. Stay with me sweet moon.. Never leave my side.. Forever I will be yours and you will be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment