Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blog from 08'

Stop & Stare... When u look at me.. What is it that you see?... Is it the Real Me?... Do you see all that’s inside of Me?... Do you judge me on my looks?, Do you judge me by my eyes?, Do you judge me on my character and the Eroticness that burns from inside?..or Do you judge me on my liberty?.. To act Loud & with Glee.. Someone please tell me what can it be...
Emotions so deep... Kept inside a glass jar... I wonder how can I be so close but yet so far... When you look at me... What is it that you see?... Do you see all that I am meant to be?... Do you see all I have to offer within me?... Do you see my love?..Do you see my laughter?.. Do you see all that I spare from here on and after?...
How can it be that you don’t see what i see within me?...Do you Trust your mind?... Do you Trust your heart?.. I promise I won’t hurt you not even from the Start!..

No comments:

Post a Comment