Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PASSION


It's what you wear, but what I BREATHE...
It's the simplicity of an idea that comes to life...
The hopes and dreams of a catipillar that blossomed into a butterfly...
It's the place of a simple stitch... The reformation of something that once was...
The body and soul of what derives within Me!!!
Colors, that bring out the inner and natural beauty out of something so unsightly and pale... Flourish with a beauty of Fire and Desire to an unbelievable Scale...
It's My Expressions... It's My Strengths... It's what I cant stop thinking about time and time again...
It's a different kinda Love.. A Love so Satisfying.. Filled with Joy and Passion... A Love that definitely not just anyone can have... And with this Love.. I will triumph.. I will grow to leave you breathless... The mere sight of this Love is unlike any other... One quick look, and you will have been captivated... Take a guess?.... It's called FASHION and I know it's SECRETS...

No comments:

Post a Comment